Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Evidenced based and informed treatment modalities are utilized throughout treatment including CBT, Structural therapy, Strategic therapy, Solution focused therapy, family therapy and others behavior modification therapies.
- Therapist employ a variety of treatment sessions depending on needs of the family. These include meeting as a full family, with parents alone and individually with your child.
- Therapists will work with any professional already involved with the family, such as: individual therapists, psychiatrists, school intervention specialists/counselors/teachers, in order to support and work together to meet the family’s goals.
- Therapist meet with families multiple times per week according to the families need. (Sessions are not limited to 60 minutes)
- Therapists are flexible working with parents to accommodate everyone’s schedules.
- Therapists maintain small caseloads to ensure availability whenever possible.
- All work is done in the family’s home and at locations convenient to the family.
- Goals are set primarily by family with the assistance of the therapists.
- Therapists assist the family by supporting clearly defined, achievable, short-term, measurable tasks.
- Interventions support parents’ skills and authority.
- Families are encouraged to assess, identify and utilize the supports within their extended family and community.
- Bi-Weekly therapeutic treatment group to support parents and teach new skills.
- 24-hour availability of therapists to defuse a crisis situation and strengthen the family toward parent defined goals.